Demo Download and Install
** Before starting, create a new folder on your desktop labeled "WinCNC"
Go to www.wincnc.net
Click on Download under the "Demo" heading on the left of the screen.
Fill out the following for and the click continue.
You will see the following screen:
On this screen, click the "winCNC Controller", as marked in red above.
- When the File Download WIndow pops up, click "Save".
- Navigate to the WInCNC folder on your desktop by clicking Desktop on the left side of the screen, the lickc "Save".
While the file is downloading, uncheck the box near the bottom that says "Close this box when dialog completes".
After the download is complete, click "Open".
- After clicking open, your screen will look similar to this:
- On the left, click on "Extract all files". Click "Next", after the extraction wizard pops up like this:
- Click "Browse" and locate the WinCNC folder on your desktop. Click "Ok". Then click "Next", and then "Finish".
- You should now be able to open the WinCNC folder on your desktop, and double click on the "WinCNC.exe" to start the Demo program. When you get the pop up that asks, "PCI Card not found, would you like to run in demo mode", click "Ok".